Terms and Conditions
On this page you’ll find our basic Terms and Conditions, guidelines and website usability information, to enable you to shop safely with Ecologie. If you’re not able to find the information you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Terms and Conditions of Business
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which Ecologie provides the website to offer for sale any goods to you and on which you agree to use the website to make orders. These terms and conditions apply to all orders made via the website.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the website and/or making an order. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must cease use of the website and must not make an order through the website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using the website and/or making an order, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Ecologie may at any time modify these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before making an order in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access our website.
By adding items to your online basket and paying for your items electronically, via debit/credit card, PayPal or any other means, you confirm that you are making an offer to purchase goods from Ecologie.
We are under no obligation to fulfil your order or dispatch any goods if we feel that an error has occurred or where we feel there may be a security issue with your form of payment or the delivery address supplied to us.
If we decide that we don’t wish to supply you with any goods, we will send you an email, notifying you of the issue. You will then receive an automatic refund, back to the method of payment you have used, within 5 working days (subject to your own bank/building society/payment service accepting refunds within this time).
All goods remain the property of Ecologie Limited, until they have been delivered to your nominated delivery address. This delivery process completes the contractual part of our agreement with you.
Description of Products
Great effort is made to ensure that the products we supply correspond as closely as possible to the samples on ecologie.co.uk but they might not be exactly the same. No responsibility can be accepted for these slight variations, which all add to the unique features of our products.
Prices and Charges
All prices on ecologie.co.uk are in Pounds Sterling and exclude delivery charges.
Ecologie will use all reasonable care to ensure that all product information, promotions and pricing displayed on this website are correct and up to date at the time an order is placed online. It may be necessary to raise our prices in certain circumstances or if an incorrect price is displayed on the website due to inter alia administrative or computer errors.
Therefore, the price for products you order will be the price confirmed to you soon after you place your order. In the event that the actual price of the product is higher or lower than the price indicated on the website at the time your order is placed, for whatever reason, Ecologie retains the discretion to contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and you may then elect to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price informed to you.
If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) days from the date you place your order under these circumstances, we will deem the order as cancelled. In the event of a cancellation, you will be entitled to a full refund for your order only.
Where you choose to have the goods delivered to you, the store shall use a courier to deliver the goods to the customer. Delivery charges (if applicable) will be added at checkout.
Ecologie relies on third parties to provide delivery services. We can not be responsible if estimated timelines are not met.
If you order goods from our website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
You can read more about Delivery and Returns information by Clicking Here.
By downloading and/or using the website, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the website.
You agree and undertake to keep your username and password confidential, not to disclose your password to any other person and not to permit any other person to log in to the website using your username and password.
You agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website, including these terms and conditions.
You also agree not to:
- attempt to reverse engineer or sell, export, license, modify, copy, distribute or transmit the website to any third party, or jeopardize the correct functioning of the website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the website;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the website to which you do not possess access rights;
- impersonate any other person while using the website;
- conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the website;
- resell or export the software associated with the website;
- use the website to generate unsolicited advertisements or spam; or
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the website, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the website
In providing you with access to the website, publishing Listings and permitting you to make orders for goods via the website, Ecologie reserves the following rights, and in accessing, browsing or otherwise using the website and/or making any order via the website you grant to Ecologie and agree that Ecologie shall have the following rights:
- the right to refuse or withdraw your access to the website in accordance with applicable laws for any reason at any time (with or without notice) if in Ecologie’s sole and absolute discretion you violate or breach any of these terms and conditions;
- the right to suspend, amend or disable your account without giving you notice or any reason;
- the right to remove or amend any listing without giving you notice or any reason;
- the right to cancel any order or amend in part any order without giving you notice or any reason, save that in such circumstances Ecologie shall refund such part of the order as has been cancelled by it;
- the right to amend or update the website, prices of any goods, any listing, billing methods or these terms and conditions from time to time;
- the right to report you to the police or other judicial body if Ecologie believes in its sole and absolute discretion that your conduct (whether in using the website, making an order for any goods or otherwise) is or may be unlawful.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the ecologie.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by ECOLOGIE LIMITED. In accessing ecologie.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the ecologie.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of ECOLOGIE LIMITED.
Limitation of Liability
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
The products sold on ecologie.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site or for any products or services purchased from ecologie.co.uk
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
- Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
If any provision contained in these terms and conditions is considered by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.